A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual server that the user perceives as a dedicated/private server even though it is installed on a physical computer running multiple operating systems.
A virtual private server is also known as virtual dedicated server (VDS) or Cloud Server.
If your websites or applications and business are expanding then you should definitely switch to VPS server from shared hosting .VPS server offers dedicated pool of resources and with partially isolated computing environment with more control.
IncrediHost VPS Server Hosting offers you highly integrated and powerful server environment for your business. Incredihost has its own TIER III Data center in Sweden with robust infrastructure around 100MBps uplink server speed.
IncrediHost uses Cloud Stack virtualization cloud computing system to build public, private, and hybrid Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) clouds. It’s scalable on demand, ready to meet the needs of your business at any given moment. You control the amount of resources you use but without having to pay for hardware when it’s not needed.
With our VPS server you can deploy your custom software’s, applications, ERP, Social Media Web applications and many more. You can start, stop, reboot, reload and do many other things to the container itself. You can also view resource usage, restart services, and install new software.
Why you should go for VPS Server Hosting with IncrediHost:
- It’s affordable and scalable on demand.
- The VPS can be set up in a few minutes
- VPS hosting tends to be more reliable than shared hosting, since your site can’t be affected by another resource-hogging customer
- access to the server’s configuration, so you can control settings yourself
- You can create and remove sites from your VPS at will
- Each site can have its own control panel
- Software can be installed and modified
- It’s more secure and flexible
- 99.99% up time
- Dedicated IP address
- 24/7 telephone ,email and web support
Where smaller sites will do just fine with shared hosting, and large, enterprise-level sites definitely need VPS hosting and can be work best for medium-sized sites that have a moderate amount of traffic.
For more information, you can call on 020-60703636 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.